Tuesday, May 29, 2012

It's time for cereal, Baby!

So, at Enzo's last appointment I asked when we should start thinking about transitioning him from bottles-only to eating solid foods. And his doctor said 6 months. Buuuuuuut, he has started to show a lot of interest in what Mommy and Daddy are eating. And his big, round eyes look right at me and say, "But MOM, why can't I have ice cream, too??" So, I got his doctor's permission to go ahead and start giving him rice cereal.

Rice cereal! From a BOWL! With a SPOON!

He loved it. He ate it like he's been eating cereal for years--which is obviously not even possible. I am so excited to introduce him to FOOD!

In the meantime, it made for good photo ops:





(I know, I know, you'd think I'd be able to remember to turn the phone horizontally to take video..sorry.)

2 comments:

Jenni said...

OH my goodness SO CUTE! How can he be old enough to eat real food?! And he hasn't even met his Aunt Jenni!! this is a serious problem! He is so cute!!!

U Pesci Fet d'a Testa said...

He is painfully cute. Such a handsome little man!