This weekend we enjoyed having Bill's family getting together. His older brother, Robert, flew down with his wife, Tamara, and youngest son, Marshall, from Connecticut. Marshall began the family's YEAR OF BABIES back in April. We were there for his baby blessing, and it was so sweet of him to come visit us for Enzo's blessing.
Enzo really enjoyed spending time with his Uncle Robert and Aunt Tamara.
Probably he really appreciated hanging out with people who have a little more experience with little kids than his newbie parents.
Bill's younger brother, Michael, flew out from Utah. Unfortunately, Enzo's Aunt Jenni couldn't come visit because she's expecting our youngest addition to the family in the next few weeks.
But we hope that Uncle Michael at least had a chance to get comfortable with babies! babies! babies!
Uncle Judd and Aunt Shellie also came out from Tyler with Macie, who is now 6 months old.
It's so exciting to see her sitting up by herself and eating Cheerios just like her older cousin Marshall.
I was kinda hoping to get a picture of all three of the cousins together, but, I'll be honest, they all had totally different agendas at all times. Just as well--it'll be even better when our fourth little one is here! Good luck, Aunt Jenni!
1 comment:
I'm so thankful that you took some pictures! I'm so sorry that I couldn't be there, but I am SO glad that Michael could and I'm happy to hear it went well. Enzo is SOOOOOOOOOO cute and I can't wait to meet him SOMEDAY!
Post a Comment