I have been so proud of Bill. He's been doing the Insanity workout program since last month and has lost 10 pounds already. (You can follow his progress on his Facebook page.)
The temperature has dropped down into the 70s and 80s. We had a wonderful drenching rain yesterday. And everyone is happy to welcome Autumn after the brutal summer we've just been through.
We have a Dairy Queen just two blocks from our house. Dairy Queen makes Blizzards. According to Bill they used to make Blizzards with Nerds candies. And they were the best. But now they pretty much only have chocolate candy options.
We've only walked down to the DQ once since moving here, but we decided tonight would be a great night for a walk and a treat. So, I bought a package of Nerds when I was in line at the grocery store today. We brought them on our walk. And the dude at the DQ was more than happy to whip up a Nerds blizzard for Bill. (In fact, he seemed tickled that we brought our own candy. He said no one's done that before.)
1 comment:
I am positive that I had at least a few Nerds Blizzards back in the day. That taste just sounds so familiar! How rad that you can bring your own candy. I might try white chocolate Reese's peanut butter cups sometime! Might not help if I want to follow Bill's footsteps and lose 10 lbs. though . . .
Post a Comment