Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Our newest niece


We are so glad that little Macie was so accomodating as to come on a Saturday morning, so that we were able to drive out to Tyler to meet her just an hour after she was born. From all accounts, the birth went very well and it clear to see that she is perfect in every way.


I stole the above two pictures of Macie from her parents' facebook pages. I was too busy holding her when given the opportunity, although I was able to get this shot of Bill holding his little niece. I think it's the first time I've seen him hold a baby. And we didn't even have to make him sit down on the couch to do it. Good job, Bill!


3 comments:

MartianMom said...

he has had some practice with other nephews :-)

Jenni said...

ughhh PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so jealous that you guys are so close!!!! I bet it makes you excited :) :)

Shudd and Jellie said...

bill's a natural when it comes to babies!! I can't wait to see him as a daddy!!!