Monday, February 28, 2011

Oh, The Oscars

You know, every year when they announce the Oscar nominees, I tell myself The Oscars are for nerds.

And then about 24 hours later, I'm logged on to Oscar.com and simultaneously checking movie schedules on Fandango. Because WE HAVE TO SEE THESE MOVIES BEFORE OSCAR NIGHT!

And I am so proud of Bill and myself. We managed to see quite a few of the nominated movies. Even some of the documentaries. It just makes the Oscars so much more fun when you can play along a little.

And when you have a habit of scanning the covers of celebrity gossip magazines while you wait in line at the grocery store nearly every day..well, that helps too!

And when your husband volunteers to make dinner and grills up some mouthwatering steak...MAN! I love the Oscars!


And Colin Firth's acceptance speech? Adorable. Yeay for him. and for Christian Bale and for Natalie Portman.

No comments: