Saturday, September 10, 2011

Baby's in Blue

Our sonogramist (is that a word?) is very certain that we are growing a little BOY.

So, we've painted one of our little rooms blue and..it's looking a bit sparse right now but I'm sure it will be a cozy spot for him by the time he's scheduled to arrive--New Year's Eve.



Also, check out this adorable little hoodie/jean jacket that my mother in law found. There really are some ridiculously cute things for little boys!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh yay! Congratulations! Little boys are ridiculously cute. :)

Jenni said...

ohhhhh oh oh ohoh my gosh I LOVE the blue! You are so lucky that you have the space now to make an adorable nursery! And Cheri is definately the bomb and finding cute stuff. That jacket is to die for!

David and Amy said...

How fun! I LOVE that darling denim jacket! Congrats!

Rachael Browne said...

Yay! That is so exciting! Congrats to you both :-)

Jenn said...

Hooray for BOYS! I am absolutely in love with the blue room. The glider looks comfy -- in my opinion, the most important baby thing to splurge on. You'll be spending a LOT of time in that thing!