In case you all didn't hear, Dallas got totally iced over last night. Not snowed. Iced. Yucky! So, it was an ordeal trying to get Bill off to work this morning. (My office called and told me not to bother. Phew.)
I saw that Bill was struggling to get some of the ice off of his winshield with a credit card, so I threw on a hoodie and grabbed this spatula to help out. It got the job done!
Then after I got inside, I got the brilliant idea to try to stuff up the gaps in our front door to keep the cold from coming in so much. That spatula got it done again!
But unfortuately, it has sustained some damage. Thank you for your great sacrifice, spatula, you have served us well.
1 comment:
Rest In Peace
(Mal, I love your writing style, your blog is awesome!)
Post a Comment