We bought our tickets for Italy.
This is for real!
We've been saving and saving, and I've been watching airfare for months looking for it to go down and it did! Two roundtrip tickets--on American Airlines, no less--for $1660. Total. I had budgeted for $2000 but I just knew I could get them for closer to $800 each. I am so stoked!
Now I just need to find cheap car rental, hotels and...wait for September.
4 comments:
Ooh Mal, I'm so excited for you!
Sweet!
Ooh! Yes! When are you going? Did you know we are going to Scotland/London in May and Amy & Dave are going to Jamaica? And Shug/Paul/Brittany are going to Thailand. It must be the year that we all deserve beautiful vacations. Lovely, lovely. Italy sounds nice. I am jealous of that, although I'm excited about the UK, of course. Italy will have to be a later trip for us. Can't wait to hear about your trip!
Wow. I guess we all still have the same wanderlust that we did back in Provo!
Post a Comment