Sunday, August 30, 2009

hiatus

Okay, maybe "hiatus" is misleading. I feel like the last month has been a kind of limbo state, but we've kept busy--believe me! We've been working with whatever free time we've had to get our aparment in order. (And dog-ready! Which means getting all of these boxes unpacked and off the floor so that Bill's dog can come and live with us.) In the meantime we've been distracted with....more weddings! We've had several friends from the singles branch get married this summer. And then Bill's younger brother, Michael, married his pre-mission sweetheart just shy of a month after our wedding. In Portland, OR. So, we were able to fly out there for that. Then they had their Texas open house just two weekends ago. In the meantime--HOW AM I EVER GOING TO GET THESE THANK YOU CARDS ALL SENT OUT!!

Err..here's some pictures from our wedding:


These are courtesy of my little brother. We're still waiting (NOT very patiently) for our professional pictures. But you can see a little sneak preview of those at www.amandakphotography.net

3 comments:

E n D said...

Oh WOW Mal! Your pictures are stunning! I especially love the one where you are looking at the camera but Bill is totally into you and doesn't care about anything else :)
So I'm lame and never got a wedding present sent off to you. So here's the deal. Next time you two are in Utah, let me know and we'll take you out to dinner! We'd love to meet Bill and of course, see you!

Jenn said...

MAL! You are gorgeous! I love your dress, absolutely love it. And your accessories -- veil, necklace, etc. So perfect for you. It really does look like you are so in love and so happy. I'm ecstatic for you. Can't wait to see even more pictures!

Erin said...

Mal--love your wedding pictures! It looked like a beautiful wedding to match a beautiful bride! You were glowing in all of the pictures! Can you email me your home address please? I want to send you something. And then next time we're down in the area that you live, maybe we'll be able to catch up if you want. Or not. It's up to you! email me your address (smilin_chick@hotmail.com) or fb it to me, please!! Thanks! Erin (ERN)