Friday, February 27, 2009

engaged




Bill asked me to marry him while we were in Utah for C.C.'s wedding. In Utah, on Temple Square, of all places. So even after moving back to Texas, I got the classic Temple Square proposal.




And I said yes.




My life, and Bill's life, and our mothers' lives have been focused on wedding planning ever since. It's kind of a heahache, but I hope it turns out nice in the end. Everyone is super nice to engaged folk. Everyone wants to hear about the plans. (Or at least they SAY they do.. so I hope they mean it, because I don't hold back.)



My sister, Natalie, took some beautiful pictures for us last weekend. Here are just a very very few of my favorites:



5 comments:

Jenn said...

BEAUTIFUL pics, Mal! I couldn't be happier for you. And I do love hearing about all the plans, so post away!
(P.S.) The word verification is "malop." How appropriate!

E n D said...

CONGRATULATIONS MAL AND BILL!!! I'm so happy for you! I also love hearing about the plans, so keep us posted!

Little D Librarian said...

Awww...congrats :)

Paul and Shug said...

AHHHHHH!!! YAYYY!!!! Oh Mallard! (I just remembered your name isn't technically "Mal". What a weird realization.) I'm so happy for you. Being married is nice.
(P.S.) The work verification is "snorta". How appropriate!

Bryan and Elisha said...

Congratulations!! That is so exciting!! I love the pictures. You look so beautiful and so happy!