Tuesday, February 5, 2008

inauguration

With the addition of Emily and Dave's blogspot to my "Blog" folder in the "Favorites" tab on Internet Explorer--a folder that already contains several blogs of my dear friends who blog without MySpace or Facebook accounts--I decided to try it myself. Blogging, that is. I keep up so well with that whole MySpace crowd. But, alas, I can no longer justify this neglect of my dear Facebook-less friends. I love you, too. I love your blogs. And your pictures. Now that I have an account, I can leave comments(!) and now, you may add my site to your bloggers pantheon.

You're giddy with anticipation, I can tell.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

And Mal, if you don't have a bloglines or google reader account, you should consider getting one. It's just a little easier to check everyone's blogs at once because it shows you when everyone updates. I think it's pretty nice. Maybe you're not quite ready for THAT much of the blogging world . . . but it's all about simplifying. Have fun Mal! P.S. Happy Birthday to me! (I couldn't help it; I'm GRIFF). Maybe your blog is my BD present :)